Setting up your new website.
Website domain and hosting.
- Domain names and registration are subject to availability.
- Website hosting and domain name will be charged at an agreed yearly fee dependant on costs.
- Domain and hosting fees need to be paid before commencing website construction.
- Email can be setup for new addresses or redirected to your existing email address.
- If your contract is terminated by either party, your domain name will be released back to you with the loss of all data and hosting at your own risk.
- Domain names will be registered to your business address.
- Domain names and hosting by a third party may not be entered into.
- Consider the purchase of alternative domain names or the .com and .co.uk versions.
- Hosting your domain name includes a database.
- Existing domain names can be transferred in to our servers.
- A 50% deposit will be taken prior to commencement of your website build. The remainder will be settled on completion of your website design and sign off. The website build will only begin on receipt of your deposit.
- Additional works outside of your original quotation will be charged at an agreed fee and added to the build cost.
- Website updates will be charged at an agreed fee (Typically £55 for the first hour.) Software updates to any Content Management Systems will be applied for free.
- All images and artwork created during the website build remain under our copyright and are non transferable.
- Your website design will be reviewed an a monthly basis and we will recommend any updates and improvements as a chargeable option depending on the nature of the update. (ie. changes to Google search criteria etc)
- Expansion to your website content and new or additional pages will be quoted for separately.
- Logo design and subsequent logo artwork is not included.
- The client is encouraged to provide as much content as possible.
- All website design is subject to alteration.
- Mobile friendly website design will be included.
Search Engine Optimisation.
- Your first website build will include a basic level of SEO to ensure an acceptable level of page ranking.
- More detailed, ongoing SEO can be arranged for an agreed monthly fee.
- Client to provide details of desired search criteria.
- Access to your social media accounts maybe required.
- We can create and manage social media accounts on your behalf for an agreed monthly fee.
We can provide you with a comprehensive marketing package to include your company logo design, creation of your business stationery and marketing collateral, (flyers , leaflets, print ads etc) and using one of our business collaborations, we can also arrange the production of signage, vehicle graphics or advertising banners.
Your social media management taken care of and a tie in with your website management ensures you the best possible outcome and exposure for your business.